This pristine 1996 21’ Whitewater has “Only” 357 hrs. on the main engine, a (5.7) Vortec. Stored in a climate-controlled environment, these boats don’t come around very often. Very minor normal wear.
This boat is 100% all Original, never been used in saltwater, and always kept garaged.
- Moorage Cover
- Baker, dule axle trailer w/ hydraulic brakes
- Under Helm Storage
- Suspension helm seating
- Hamilton 212 Turbo Impeller Jet Pump
- Fish box and Bow storage
- Heater Defroster
- Custom fold out bench seating for sleeping
- ½ top canvas w/ side curtains, and drop curtains
- Lowrance Sonar w/ Transducer