If you have a jet boat and want to store it during the winter months, then you may be wondering how to cover it. There are different ways to cover your jet boat and most of them depend on your personal preferences.
- Get the right size. You may have to walk out to your boat and take measurements to make sure that you get a cover that fits properly.
- Consider ordering more than one cover, so you can have a spare to use if the first one is damaged.
- Look at the cover carefully to make sure that it can cinch it up well. The way a cover cinches will determine if your boat is protected against the weather well. Some covers have straps so that you can cinch each one for a perfect fit to your specific jet boat.
- Get a waterproof cover. It is important to have a waterproof cover, especially if your boat is stored outside.
- Make sure the cover for your boat is UV resistant. The sun damages boats more than anything else! The more protection your jet boat has from the sun, the longer it will last.
- Consider a mildew-resistant cover so that you don’t have to deal with odors or mold when you uncover your boat!
- If the cover comes with a guarantee that it will fit, then you won’t waste money on something that isn’t perfect for your jet boat.
- Have your cover made specifically for the measurements of your boat so that it is easy to use and removes quickly.
- If your cover has a warranty, then you can be assured that you are investing in excellent protection for your jet boat and you won’t have to worry about it being protected during the winter months.
- A storage bag for your cover is convenient, and it keeps the cover from getting dirty while you are using your boat.
If you have any questions about using or protecting your jet boat, contact Rogue Jet Boats for assistance!